Browns vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFL Week 1 Game
Browns vs Chiefs Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Cleveland Browns (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Browns vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+200) | KC: (-245)
Spread: CLE: +5.5 (-110) | KC: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 53 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+1600) | KC: (+500)
Browns vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
All Browns-Chiefs expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Browns vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Cleveland went 8-10 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 10 of Cleveland's 18 games last season.
- Kansas City went 8-11 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in nine of Kansas City's 19 games last season.
Browns vs Chiefs Stats
- Cleveland averaged 26.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Kansas City averaged 28.5 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 22.8 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.