Browns vs Chiefs Divisional Round Game Info
AFC Divisional Round Game
Cleveland Browns (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Browns vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+380) | KC: (-490)
Spread: CLE: +9.5 (-106) | KC: -9.5 (-114)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (59%) | KC: (41%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+3000) | KC: (+200)
Browns vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Chiefs
Browns vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Cleveland, 37-21, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 4, 2018.
- Cleveland is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland's last seven games.
- Kansas City is 0-7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Cleveland.
- Cleveland defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers, 48-37, on the road in the Wild Card Round.
- Kansas City was on a bye in the Wild Card Round.
Browns vs Chiefs Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.