Brown vs Harvard Basketball Game Info
Brown Bears (13-12, 6-6 Ivy) vs. Harvard Crimson (20-7, 9-3 Ivy)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion – Cambridge, MA
Brown vs Harvard Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRWN: (+440) | HARV: (-610)
Spread: BRWN: +10.5 (-110) | HARV: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BRWN: (34%) | HARV: (66%)
Brown vs Harvard Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Brown vs Harvard Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown defeated Harvard, 72-71, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Harvard is 3-2 its last five head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- Harvard is 8-2 its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- Brown is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Harvard is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Brown lost to Penn, 73-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Harvard defeated Cornell, 67-58, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.