Brown vs Creighton Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 19 College Basketball Game
Brown vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Brown Bears (3-1) vs. Creighton Bluejays (3-0)
Date: Friday, Nov. 19, 2021
Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: UVI Sports & Fitness Center — St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Brown vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRWN: (+500) | CREI: (-720)
Spread: BRWN: +11.5 (-110) | CREI: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BRWN: (N/A) | CREI: (+13000)
Brown vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Creighton Bluejays win (73.6%)
Brown vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown defeated Creighton, 80-79, in their only head-to-head matchup on Dec. 28, 1991.
- Brown is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Creighton is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Brown's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Creighton's last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.