Broncos vs Vikings Game Info
Denver Broncos (3-6, 1-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (7-3, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Broncos vs Vikings Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+390) | MIN: (-490)
Spread: DEN: +10.5 (-120) | MIN: -10.5 (+100)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 38% | MIN: 62%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+40000) | MIN: (+2000)
Broncos vs Vikings Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of Denver's last nine road games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Denver's last 18 games overall.
- Minnesota is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Broncos vs Vikings Stats
- Denver is averaging 16.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 26.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 18.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Denver defeated the Cleveland Browns, 24-19, in Week 9. The Broncos were on bye in Week 10.
- Minnesota defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 28-24, in Week 10.
Broncos vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Broncos-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Pts (+140) — The Vikings are the much better team, according to their record, and get the benefit of home-field advantage in this one. Minnesota's defensive front also gets to face the Broncos' mediocre offensive line that will be without tackle Ja'Wuan James. However, the Vikings will be without a few key players as well in Linval Joseph and Adam Thielen as well. Since the Broncos have allowed 20 or more points just once since September, this could be a low-scoring game, something that likely won't allow for a blowout, even if the Vikings do come out on top.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.