Broncos vs Packers Game Info
Denver Broncos (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Broncos vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+270) | GB: (-320)
Spread: DEN: +7.5 (-125) | GB: -7.5 (+105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 35% | GB: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+10000) | GB: (+1600)
Broncos vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Denver's last five games on the road.
- Denver is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games against Denver.
- Green Bay is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games against an AFC West opponent.
Broncos vs Packers Stats
- Denver is averaging 15.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver has surrendered 20.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 15.5 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Green Bay has surrendered 9.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Denver lost to the Chicago Bears, 16-14, in Week 2.
- Green Bay defeated the Minnesota Vikings, 21-16, in Week 2.
Broncos vs Packers Prop Bet
All Broncos-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+135) – Green Bay is off to a flying start this season and while the offense has performed well, the unit hasn't been as explosive as advertised. The Packers' defense, however, has done its part, allowing 9.5 points per game, something that played a big part in two wins by seven points or fewer to start the 2019 season. The Broncos are still looking for their first win, and if the home-field advantage of Lambeau comes into play on Sunday, the Packers could win another close one in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.