Broncos vs Bills Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 12
Broncos vs Bills Game Info
Denver Broncos (3-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (7-3, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Broncos vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+182) | BUF: (-210)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-110) | BUF: -4 (-110)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 34% | BUF: 66%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+50000) | BUF: (+8000)
Broncos vs Bills Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Denver's last seven road games against Buffalo.
- Denver is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Buffalo is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Buffalo's last 10 games.
Broncos vs Bills Stats
- Denver is averaging 17.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 21.1 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 17.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Denver lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 27-23, on the road in Week 11.
- Buffalo defeated the Miami Dolphins, 37-20, at home in Week 11.
Broncos vs Bills Prop Bet
All Broncos-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Denver Broncos +2.5 (-110) — The Broncos have gotten off to fast starts over the past three games against solid opponents. They led by three at the half against the Indianapolis Colts, by five against the Cleveland Browns and by 20 against the Vikings last week. The Broncos have one of the best scoring defenses in the league, which should slow down Buffalo's offense, so this result could come down to the Denver offense, which has been able to move the ball both on the ground and through the air. The Broncos have averaged 14.3 first-half PPG over their past three contests, showing the success of their weekly game script in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.