Broncos vs Raiders Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Denver Broncos (3-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (5-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Broncos vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+194) | LV: (-235)
Spread: DEN: +5.5 (-110) | LV: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (23%) | LV: (77%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+25000) | LV: (+5000)
Broncos vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Broncos
Broncos vs Raiders Betting Trends
- Denver is 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last five games.
- Las Vegas is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Las Vegas' last eight games.
Broncos vs Raiders Stats
- Denver is averaging 21.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 27.1 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 28.6 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.