Brighton vs Norwich City Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
Brighton vs Norwich City Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 31
Brighton & Hove Albion (7-12-10, 33 points) vs. Norwich City (4-5-20, 17 points)
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: Amex Stadium — Falmer, England
Brighton vs Norwich City Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BHA: (-210) | NOR: (+650) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: BHA: -1 (+150) | NOR: +1 (+170)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Team to Score the First Goal: BHA: (-260) | NOR: (+260) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Brighton vs Norwich City Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Brighton & Hove Albion wins
Percentages: Brighton & Hove Albion (63%) | Norwich City (14%) | Draw (23%)
Brighton vs Norwich City Betting Trends & Stats
- Brighton & Hove Albion sits in 13th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 7-12-10 record (33 points) and a minus-10 goal differential.
- Norwich City sits in 20th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 4-5-20record (17 points) and a minus-45 goal differential.
- Brighton & Hove Albion is 0-0-5 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Norwich City is 0-0-5 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Brighton & Hove Albion is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Norwich City.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.