Brewers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
In MLB action on Sunday, the Milwaukee Brewers play the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Rockies Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (52-43) vs. Colorado Rockies (43-52)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-190) | COL: (+160)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+104) | COL: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Eric Lauer (6-3, 3.64 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (6-5, 4.11 ERA).
Brewers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (65.0%)
Brewers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Rockies reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-190) and Colorado as the underdog (+160) on the road.
Brewers vs Rockies Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+104 to cover) on the runline. Colorado is -125 to cover.
Brewers vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Brewers-Rockies contest on July 24 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Brewers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 69 games this season and have come away with the win 40 times (58%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 13 of 21 games when listed as at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of their 96 opportunities.
- The Rockies have gone 30-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +160 or longer, Colorado has a 6-18 record (winning just 25% of its games).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 93 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-43-4).