Brewers vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, September 25
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (87-70, 33-38 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (73-84, 41-38 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Brewers vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-132) | CIN: (+116)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+120) | CIN: +1.5 (-142)
Total: 9 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 80% | CIN: 20%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Jordan Lyles (11-8, 4.17 ERA) | CIN: Tyler Mahle (2-11, 4.93 ERA)
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Cincinnati's last nine home games against Milwaukee.
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Jordan Lyles is 4-2 with a 4.30 ERA in 16 career appearances (nine starts) against Cincinnati.
- Tyler Mahle is 0-1 with a 3.24 ERA in three career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Brewers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Keston Hiura (+330) — Keston Hiura has hit a total of 18 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Mahle, Hiura has hit 17 home runs and a .639 slugging percentage (.356 against lefties). In two at-bats against Mahle, he has hit one home run with a 2.000 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting two home runs over the past seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.