Brewers vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 31
By Duel Staff
The Milwaukee Brewers are among the MLB squads playing on Sunday, up against the Boston Red Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Red Sox Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (57-44) vs. Boston Red Sox (50-52)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Brewers vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-142) | BOS: (+120)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+114) | BOS: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Brewers vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Aaron Ashby (2-8) against the Red Sox and Josh Winckowski (3-5).
Brewers vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (58.9%)
Brewers vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -142 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Red Sox are -137 to cover, and the Brewers are +114.
Brewers vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Brewers versus Red Sox on July 31 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Brewers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 45 wins in the 75 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 36 times in 56 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 51 of their 102 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 48 total times this season. They've finished 17-31 in those games.
- Boston is 9-18 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Boston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 96 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 43 of those games (43-46-7).