Brewers vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 10
The Milwaukee Brewers will take on the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB action on Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (48-38) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (35-50)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-178) | PIT: (+150)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+114) | PIT: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Eric Lauer (6-3, 3.84 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Jose Quintana (2-4, 3.11 ERA).
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (63.4%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +150 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -178 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Pirates. The Brewers are +114 to cover, and the Pirates are -137.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Pirates on July 10 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 38 wins in the 65 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 14-8 when favored by -184 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 87 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have won 25 of the 69 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (36.2%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Pittsburgh has a 12-17 record (winning 41.4% of its games).
- Pittsburgh has played in 84 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-43-8).