MLB action on Friday includes the Milwaukee Brewers playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (44-34) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (31-45)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-205) | PIT: (+172)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Corbin Burnes (6-4), and Roansy Contreras (2-1) getting the nod for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (66.1%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Pirates, Milwaukee is the favorite at -205, and Pittsburgh is +172 playing at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the spread (+100 to cover), and Milwaukee is -120 to cover the runline.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Brewers-Pirates game on July 1 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 57 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (59.6%) in those games.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 8-3 when favored by -198 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 39 of their 79 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been the underdog on the moneyline 61 total times this season. They've gone 22-39 in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-12 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 75 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-37-8).