On Tuesday in the MLB, the Milwaukee Brewers are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of vital information about this game.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (68-59) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (48-80)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-178) | PIT: (+150)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+112) | PIT: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Jason Alexander (2-1, 5.26 ERA), and Mitch Keller (4-10, 4.50 ERA) taking the ball for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (61.3%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a -178 favorite on the moneyline while Pittsburgh is a +150 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. Pittsburgh is -134 to cover the spread and Milwaukee is +112.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Pirates game on August 30 has been set at 9, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 55, or 58.5%, of the 94 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 21 times in 34 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 128 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have compiled a 38-71 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 17-29 (37%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 57 times this season for a 57-59-10 record against the over/under.