Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (32-26, 14-15 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (28-28, 11-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park — Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-184) | PIT: (+158)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 94% | PIT: 6%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Brandon Woodruff (7-1, 3.22 ERA) | PIT: Nick Kingham (1-1, 8.28 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six games in Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games against Pittsburgh.
- Milwaukee is 11-5 straight up in their last 16 games as the favorite.
- Pittsburgh is 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers vs Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Woodruff - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+100) — Woodruff has totaled at least six strikeouts in nine of his last 10 appearances this season. In the one game he did not reach this total, he still fanned five batters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.