Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Phillies Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (26-19, 10-11 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (24-18, 15-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Brewers vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+106) | PHI: (-124)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-194) | PHI: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 48% | PHI: 52%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (4-0, 1.54 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (5-3, 2.47 ERA)
Brewers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Philadelphia is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 home games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Brewers-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Davies Total Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-166) – This total is too low to ignore. Davies has had a phenomenal year thus far, posting a 1.54 ERA and a 4-0 record. While he hasn't exactly been an elite source of strikeouts, he has recorded at least four strikeouts in three of his last four outings. Additionally, Davies has racked up at least five strikeouts in back-to-back starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.