Brewers vs Mets Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Mets Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (13-13, 5-7 Away) vs. New York Mets (13-11, 4-4 Home)
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Brewers vs Mets Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+160) | NYM: (-186)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-142) | NYM: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 31% | NYM: 69%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Chase Anderson (2-0, 3.00 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (2-2, 3.68 ERA)
Brewers vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against the New York Mets.
- Milwaukee is 13-3 ATS in its last 16 games against the Mets.
- The Mets are 9-3 straight up in their last 12 home games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Mets' last seven home games.
Brewers vs Mets Prop Bet
All Brewers-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-110) – The New York Mets haven't scored a first-inning run in three straight games, and New York has scored in the first frame of just five games total this season. Milwaukee hasn't been great at getting its bats going early on the road either, scoring a first-inning run in just three away games on the year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.