Brewers vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
MLB action on Saturday includes the Milwaukee Brewers playing the Miami Marlins.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Marlins Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (21-12) vs. Miami Marlins (14-18)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Brewers vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-126) | MIA: (+108)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+128) | MIA: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Eric Lauer (3-0) against the Marlins and Trevor Rogers (1-4).
Brewers vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (53.0%)
Brewers vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Marlins reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-126) and Miami as the underdog (+108) despite being the home team.
Brewers vs Marlins Spread
- The Brewers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Marlins. The Brewers are +138 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are -166.
Brewers vs Marlins Over/Under
- Brewers versus Marlins on May 14 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 17-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 15 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 14 total times this season. They've gone 5-9 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Miami has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games).
- Miami has played in 32 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-17-1).