Brewers vs Dodgers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 16
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Milwaukee Brewers play the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Dodgers Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (61-53) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (80-34)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Dodgers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-124) | LAD: (+106)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+164) | LAD: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Brewers vs Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Brandon Woodruff (9-3) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Ryan Pepiot (1-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Brewers vs Dodgers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Brewers vs Dodgers Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a -124 favorite on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +106 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Dodgers Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Dodgers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+164 to cover) on the runline. Los Angeles is -200 to cover.
Brewers vs Dodgers Over/Under
- Brewers versus Dodgers on August 16 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Brewers vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 49, or 57.6%, of the 85 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 45 times in 77 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 56 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline underdog only two other times so far this season, and they split the games.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 112 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-59-6).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!