Brewers vs Dodgers Game 2 Info
NL Wild Card Round — Game 2 (Dodgers lead 1-0)
No. 8 Milwaukee Brewers (29-31, 14-17 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17, 21-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium — Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: ESPN
Brewers vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+205) | LAD: (-240)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-110) | LAD: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 7 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (N/A) | LAD: (N/A)
Series Price: MIL: (+650) | LAD: (-950)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+7000) | LAD: (+280)
Brewers vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Brandon Woodruff (3-5, 3.05 ERA)
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (6-2, 2.16 ERA)
Brewers vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 7.5
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel's 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Brewers vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last eight games.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last seven games against Milwaukee.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
Brewers vs Dodgers Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.08 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.79runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.52 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.