Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIL: (-108) | CHC: (-108)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-196) | CHC: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 12 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (32%) | CHC: (68%)
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Freddy Peralta (7-3, 5.29 ERA) | CHC: Tyler Chatwood (5-3, 3.76 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3500) | CHC: (+2800)
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Milwaukee covered the spread (run line) in 50.3 percent of its games last season (No. 13 in MLB), and it covered the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- The Cubs covered the spread in 46.9 percent of their games last season (T-No. 24 in MLB) ,and they failed to cover the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- Milwaukee hit the over in 44.0 percent of its games last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Cubs hit the over in 49.0 percent of their games last season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Brewers vs Cubs Stats
- Milwaukee averaged 4.74 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB) and scored 8 runs last game.
- The Cubs averaged 5.02 runs per game last season (T-No. 10 in MLB) and scored 3 runs last game.
- Milwaukee surrendered 4.72 runs per game last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Cubs surrendered 4.43 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!