Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (57-53, 24-29 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (57-51, 36-18 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+122) | CHC: (-140)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-178) | CHC: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 9 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 43% | CHC: 57%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (8-4, 3.56 ERA) | CHC: José Quintana (8-7, 4.57 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Milwaukee's last five road games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last seven games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in the Cubs' last five home games.
- Milwaukee is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games against the Cubs.
Brewers vs Cubs Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Zach Davies is 6-6 with a 3.65 ERA in 16 career starts against the Cubs.
- José Quintana is 6-4 with a 2.80 ERA in 14 career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- José Quintana - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – For a team that features one of the best hitters in baseball in Christian Yelich, the Brewers' offense has been middle of the pack this season, averaging the 15th-most runs per game (4.83) in the MLB. A big issue has been strikeouts, as Milwaukee is fifth in the league in Ks per game (9.43). Quintana is not a big-time strikeout source, but he should have a good shot to hit the over today in a home game at Wrigley.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.