Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (39-31) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (39-31)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-120) | STL: (+102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+176) | STL: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Eric Lauer (6-2) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Adam Wainwright (5-5) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (53.5%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Cardinals, Milwaukee is the favorite at -120, and St. Louis is +102 playing on the road.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Brewers. The Cardinals are -215 to cover, while the Brewers are +176 to cover as a 1.5-run favorites on the runline.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The Brewers-Cardinals game on June 22 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 32, or 60.4%, of the 53 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 32 of 53 games when listed as at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 33 of their 71 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have won 42.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (14-19).
- St. Louis is 13-18 (winning 41.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 37 times this season for a 37-31-3 record against the over/under.