Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 15
The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (4-3) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (3-2)
- Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-162) | STL: (+136)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+132) | STL: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (56.5%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +136 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -162 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are -160 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +132.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The Brewers-Cardinals contest on April 15 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.