Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (13-11, 5-5 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (13-9, 8-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+102) | STL: (-116)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-190) | STL: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 53% | STL: 47%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (2-0, 1.19 ERA) | STL: Daniel Ponce de Leone (0-0, --- ERA)
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of St. Louis' last eight games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up over their last five games.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Christian Yelich to Hit a Home Run (+310) – Yelich has been on an absolute tear this season. The Milwaukee Brewers' slugger already has 13 home runs through 24 games thus far. Ten of Yelich's 13 home runs have come against right-handed pitchers this season, and the Cardinals' starter, Daniel Ponce de Leone, is also a righty.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.