Brewers vs Athletics Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (56-51, 23-27 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (60-47, 33-22 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Brewers vs Athletics Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+106) | OAK: (-122)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-186) | OAK: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 21% | OAK: 79%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Adrian Houser (4-4, 4.19 ERA) I OAK: Chris Bassitt (7-5, 4.09 ERA)
Brewers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last nine games.
- Milwaukee is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last six games.
- The total has hit the under is five of Oakland's last six games against Milwaukee.
- Oakland is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Brewers vs Athletics Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Adrian Houser is 3-2 with a 4.85 ERA in 12 appearances (three starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the A's in his career.
- Chris Bassitt is 4-2 with a 3.51 ERA in seven home starts this season. He has never faced the Brewers.
Brewers vs Athletics Prop Bet
- Chris Bassitt - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+120) – Chris Bassitt is averaging about one strikeout per inning this season (90 Ks in 94 2/3 innings pitched), and he has been even better than that recently. In his last five starts, he has six or more strikeouts in three of those contests. He's also struck out exactly six batters in each of his last two home starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.