The Milwaukee Brewers will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Thursday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (16-8) vs. Cincinnati Reds (3-21)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-225) | CIN: (+188)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-104) | CIN: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Adrian Houser (2-2) versus the Reds and Hunter Greene (1-3).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (60.9%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
Cincinnati is the underdog, +188 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -225 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
The Brewers are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Reds. The Brewers are -104 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -115.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
An over/under of 8 has been set for Brewers-Reds on May 5, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 14, or 66.7%, of the 21 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won three of four games when listed as at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in nine of their 24 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 20 total times this season. They've gone 3-17 in those games.
- Cincinnati has played three times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +198 or longer, and lost each game.
- Cincinnati has played in 22 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-9-1).