Brewers vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Chicago Cubs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (32-18) vs. Chicago Cubs (19-29)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-130) | CHC: (+110)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+120) | CHC: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Eric Lauer (5-1) versus the Cubs and Justin Steele (1-5).
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (53.3%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
Chicago is a +118 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -138 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
The Brewers are favored by 1.5 runs with -120 odds to cover while the Cubs have -144 odds to cover.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 9.5 with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 27 wins in the 40 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 23 of 33 games when listed as at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 22 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Cubs have a 13-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39.4% of those games).
- Chicago is 9-11 (winning 45% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +118 or longer.
- In the 48 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-22-4).