Brewers vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Milwaukee Brewers face the Atlanta Braves.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Braves Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (23-13) vs. Atlanta Braves (16-20)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-120) | ATL: (+102)
- Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-220) | ATL: -1.5 (+180)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Brewers vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Adrian Houser (3-3) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Braves will counter with Tucker Davidson.
Brewers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.3%)
Brewers vs Braves Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Braves reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-120) and Atlanta as the underdog (+102) on the road.
Brewers vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Brewers. The Braves are +180 to cover, while the Brewers are -220 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Brewers vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Braves contest on May 17 has been set at 8, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 20, or 66.7%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 20-10 when favored by -112 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 17 of their 36 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have won five of the 10 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (50%).
- Atlanta is 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 21 times this season for a 21-14-2 record against the over/under.