Brazil vs Paraguay Match Location, Start Time & Stream
Copa America 2019 Quarterfinals
Brazil (2-1-0, 7 points) vs. Paraguay (0-2-1, 2 points)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Grêmio Arena – Porto Alegre, Brazil
Brazil vs Paraguay Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRA: (-700) | PAR: (+1900) | DRAW: (+600)
Spread: BRA: -2 (+155) | PAR: +2 (+140)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-170) | Under: (+140)
Team to Score the First Goal: BRA: (-600) | PAR: (+500) NO GOALS: (+1900)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: BRA: (-2400) | PAR: (+730)
Odds to Win Copa America 2019: BRA: (-106) | PAR: (+8500)
Brazil vs Paraguay Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brazil defeated Paraguay, 3-0, in their most recent game, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on March 28, 2017.
- Brazil is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Paraguay.
- Brazil is 6-3-6 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Paraguay.
- Brazil is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Paraguay is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Brazil won Group A with seven points, ahead of Venezuela (five points).
- Paraguay finished in third place in Group B with two points, behind Colombia (nine points) and Argentina (four points).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.