MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (79-50) vs. Colorado Rockies (55-74)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-375) | COL: (+300)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-162) | COL: +1.5 (+134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Max Fried (12-4, 2.52 ERA) for the Atlanta Braves and Jose Urena (2-5, 5.98 ERA) for the Colorado Rockies.
Braves vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (76.3%)
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog at +300 on the moneyline while Atlanta is a -375 favorite at home.
Braves vs Rockies Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs (-162 to cover) on the runline, while Colorado is +134 to cover.
Braves vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Rockies on August 30, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 68, or 70.8%, of the 96 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Atlanta this season with a -390 moneyline set for this game.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 64 of their 127 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 40 of the 102 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (39.2%).
- Colorado has played as a moneyline underdog of +310 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Colorado has played in 127 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-60-5).