Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (5-4, 0-3 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (3-7, 0-3 Home)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Location: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Braves vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+106) | COL: (-122)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-174) | COL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 32% | COL: 68%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (0-1, 3.60 ERA) | COL: Kyle Freeland (1-1, 2.31 ERA)
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Colorado is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 4-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Colorado is 3-7 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in five of Atlanta's last six games against Colorado.
Braves vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Braves-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Braves to Lead (+250) – In his most recent start on April 2, Colorado's Kyle Freeland gave up three first-inning runs against the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rockies have yet to score a single run in the first inning this season, and the Braves are averaging MLB's seventh-most runs per game in the first inning at 0.89.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.