Braves vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 27
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Wednesday includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (59-40) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (50-47)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Braves vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | PHI: (+130)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+102) | PHI: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Charlie Morton (5-4) for the Atlanta Braves, and Kyle Gibson (5-4) for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Braves vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (54.2%)
Braves vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Phillies, Atlanta is the favorite at -154, and Philadelphia is +130 playing at home.
Braves vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Phillies are -122 to cover, and the Braves are +102.
Braves vs Phillies Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Braves-Phillies contest on July 27, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 50, or 66.7%, of the 75 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Atlanta has won 34 of 50 games when listed as at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 49 of their 98 opportunities.
- The Phillies have been the underdog on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They've finished 19-18 in those games.
- Philadelphia has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 98 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-45-2).