Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (18-13, 6-9 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (13-14, 9-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
How to Watch: Fox
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+114) | PHI: (-130)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-164) | PHI: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1400) | PHI: (+3800)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Braves: Josh Tomlin (1-1, 3.93 ERA)
Phillies: Zach Eflin (1-1, 5.12 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Under 10.5
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Atlanta is 2-5 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games against Atlanta.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.26 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.44 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.