Braves vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 28
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (62-43, 32-20 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (54-50, 30-23 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+122) | PHI: (-140)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | PHI: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 21% | PHI: 79%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Kevin Gausman (3-5, 5.71 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (8-2, 3.64 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five home against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Kevin Gausman is 0-2 with a 5.51 ERA in three career starts against Philadelphia.
- Aaron Nola is 9-3 with a 2.26 ERA in 15 career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Braves-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Donaldson (+240) — While Phillies' starter Aaron Nola has rebounded after a rough start to his season, he's been thwarted by the long ball all year, having allowed 18 dingers so far. Today Nola will duel with a powerful Braves' lineup, which includes Josh Donaldson in the midst of a very impressive July (eight homers). Donaldson has also dominated Nola through 12 career at-bats, with two homers among six hits.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.