Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (35-27) vs. Washington Nationals (23-40)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-220) | WSH: (+184)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-138) | WSH: +1.5 (+115)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Max Fried (6-2), and Jackson Tetreault will go for the Nationals.
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (62.3%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Atlanta is the favorite, -220 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +184 underdog despite being at home.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Nationals are +115 to cover, and the Braves are -138.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- Braves versus Nationals on June 14 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 28, or 65.1%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 19 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 33 of their 62 opportunities.
- The Nationals have gone 18-35 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34% of those games).
- Washington is 11-21 (winning only 34.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Washington has played in 62 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-26-4).