Braves vs Nationals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (62-45, 32-22 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (57-49, 31-23 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-108) | WAS: (-108)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-194) | WAS: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 57% | WAS: 43%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (5-7, 3.42 ERA) | WAS: Erick Fedde (1-1, 3.40 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five road games.
- Atlanta is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between Atlanta and Washington.
- Washington is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Julio Teheran is 6-6 with a 4.02 ERA in 22 career starts against Washington.
- Erick Fedde is 1-1 with a 3.95 ERA in seven appearances (four starts) at home this season. He has never faced Atlanta.
Braves vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Braves-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julio Teheran - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-122) — Teheran has averaged 4.9 strikeouts per start this season, and he has also hit the over on this total in each of his four starts in July, averaging 5.75 Ks per appearance over that stretch. Washington averages 8.31 strikeouts per game on the season (No. 8 in MLB), and the Nats have averaged 8.67 Ks per contest over their past three games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.