Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (77-52, 38-25 Away) vs. New York Mets (67-60, 37-21 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+164) | NYM: (-190)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-134) | NYM: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 42% | NYM: 58%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (4-5, 6.09 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (8-7, 2.61 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in Atlanta's last five games.
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Mets are 13-1 straight up in their last 14 home games.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Mike Foltynewicz has an 1-1 record with a 5.91 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against the Mets.
- Jacob deGrom has an 7-7 record with a 2.00 ERA in 20 career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Prop Bet
All Braves-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: New York Mets (-186) — The Mets and Braves both enter tonight's series riding five-game winning streaks. While the Braves took two of three in a series at Atlanta last week, the Mets will now have home field advantage and have a favorable pitching matchup in game one. Reigning NL Cy Young Jacob deGrom will take the mound, and owns an impressive 2.00 ERA in 20 career starts against the Braves. Meanwhile, Atlanta starter Mike Foltynewicz has struggled this season, to the tune of a 6.09 ERA. The Mets will look to get the early jump with the clear starting pitcher advantage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.