The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (81-51) vs. Miami Marlins (55-75)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-180) | MIA: (+152)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+132) | MIA: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Charlie Morton (6-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Sandy Alcantara (12-6) for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (62,2%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Marlins reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-180) and Miami as the underdog (+152) on the road.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Marlins are -160 to cover the spread, and the Braves are +132.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Marlins on September 2 is 6.5. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 70, or 70.7%, of the 99 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Atlanta has won 35 of 46 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 64 of their 130 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 22 of the 76 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (28.9%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Miami has a 3-14 record (winning just 17.6% of its games).
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 130 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 56 of those games (56-69-5).