Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 29
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (22-25) vs. Miami Marlins (19-25)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-230) | MIA: (+190)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-105) | MIA: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Max Fried (4-2), and Elieser Hernandez (2-4) answering the bell for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (66.7%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Braves, Miami is the underdog at +190, and Atlanta is -230 playing at home.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Marlins. The Braves are -105 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are -114.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Marlins on May 29, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 16 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a mark of 1-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 48 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 22 total times this season. They've gone 7-15 in those games.
- Miami has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times this season for a 21-21-2 record against the over/under.