Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 20
In MLB action on Friday, the Atlanta Braves take on the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (17-21) vs. Miami Marlins (17-20)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-120) | MIA: (+102)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+140) | MIA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Charlie Morton (2-3) for the Atlanta Braves, and Trevor Rogers (2-4) for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (51.0%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -120 favorite despite being on the road.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Marlins. The Braves are +140 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are -170.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Braves-Marlins on May 20, with the over being +102 and the under -124.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 11, or 47.8%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 9-10 when favored by -124 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 22 of their 39 opportunities.
- The Marlins are 6-10 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Miami has a 5-8 record (winning just 38.5% of its games).
- Miami has played in 37 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-18-1).