The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (82-51) vs. Miami Marlins (55-76)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-172) | MIA: (+144)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+125) | MIA: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.0 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Bryce Elder (1-3, 4.45 ERA) for the Atlanta Braves (filling in for Jake Odorizzi) and Edward Cabrera (4-2, 2.45 ERA) for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (66.1%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Marlins, Atlanta is the favorite at -172 and Miami is +144 playing on the road.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-150 to cover) and the Braves are +125 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Braves-Marlins contest on September 3, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 100 games this year and have walked away with the win 71 times (71%) in those games.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 28-7 when favored by -198 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 65 of their 131 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins are 22-55 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer, Miami has a 3-8 record (winning just 27.3% of its games).
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 131 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 57 of those games (57-69-5).