Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 22
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Miami Marlins.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (6-8) vs. Miami Marlins (5-7)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+130) | MIA: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (51.4%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is a +126 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -148 favorite at home.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Braves are +130 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being -156.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Braves-Marlins contest on April 22, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.