Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Indians Game Info
Atlanta Braves (10-10, 3-4 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (12-8, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Braves vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-104) | CLE: (-110)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-220) | CLE: -1.5 (+182)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 29% | CLE: 71%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (2-0, 0.92 ERA) | CLE: Shane Bieber (0-1, 1.71 ERA)
Braves vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
Braves vs Indians Prop Bet
All Braves-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-130) – Both of the starting pitchers in this matchup have gotten off to great starts to the 2019 MLB season. Atlanta's starter, Max Fried, has a 0.92 ERA through three starts this season while Shane Bieber is 2-0 with a 1.71 ERA in three starts for Cleveland. If both pitchers maintain their early-season success, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.