Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Giants Game Info
Atlanta Braves (27-23, 13-11 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (21-27, 10-14 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Braves vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-110) | SF: (-104)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+152) | SF: +1.5 (-180)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 61% | SF: 39%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Kevin Gausman (2-3, 4.31 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (3-4, 4.21 ERA)
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 5-7 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Francisco's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games.
Braves vs Giants Prop Bet
All Braves-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Gausman Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-166) – Gausman is a ground ball/strikeout pitcher who generally throws a lot of pitches to each batter, leading to a lot of walks but also strikeouts. In seven of his nine starts this season, Gausman has struck out five or more batters and in three of his four road starts he had six strikeouts. The Giants strikeout 8.9 times per game this season, so that's another element to consider.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.