Braves vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 6
By David Hayes
Braves vs Dodgers Game 6 Info
National League Championship Series Game 6 (Braves lead 3-2)
No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 4:38 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+126) | LAD: (-144)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | LAD: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (30%) | LAD: (70%)
National League Winner: ATL: (-220) | LAD: (+170)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+170) | LAD: (+350)
Braves vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Braves: Max Fried (0-0, 1.50 ERA)
Dodgers: Walker Buehler (0-0, 1.80 ERA)
Braves vs Dodgers Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated Atlanta, 7-3, in Game 5 of the NLCS.
- Atlanta is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 11-3 straight up in their last 14 games.
Braves vs Dodgers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.87 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.61 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.