Braves vs Dodgers Game 2 Info
National League Championship Series Game 2 (ATL Leads 1-0)
No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+156) | LAD: (-180)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-148) | LAD: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (11%) | LAD: (89%)
National League Winner: ATL: (-114) | LAD: (-108)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+250) | LAD: (+220)
Braves vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Braves: Ian Anderson (3-2, 1.95 ERA)
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (6-2, 2.16 ERA)
Braves vs Dodgers Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.0
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated the Dodgers, 5-1, in Game 1 of the NLCS.
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games.
Braves vs Dodgers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.76 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.47 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!