Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (23-26) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (24-26)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-164) | ARI: (+138)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-108) | ARI: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Charlie Morton (3-3), and Humberto Castellanos (3-2) answering the bell for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (64.3%)
Braves vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Atlanta is the favorite, -164 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +138 underdog despite being at home.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the spread (-111 to cover), and Atlanta is -108 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Braves versus Diamondbacks on May 31 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 17, or 54.8%, of the 31 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win seven times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 28 of their 50 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have put together an 18-23 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.9% of those games).
- Arizona has a record of 5-13 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (27.8%).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 21 times this season for a 21-29-0 record against the over/under.