The MLB schedule on Thursday includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (8-11) vs. Chicago Cubs (8-10)
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-190) | CHC: (+160)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+110) | CHC: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.6%)
Braves vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Braves, Chicago is the underdog at +160, and Atlanta is -190 playing at home.
Braves vs Cubs Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+110 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -132 to cover.
Braves vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Braves-Cubs game on April 28 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.